Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hedgehugs Simple Card!

Sometimes I forget that not everyone has every tool available to make fancy cuts and cards, so I thought I would go back to the basics and make this very simple card that only involves cutting, stamping, coloring and gluing.  I made this card for my cousin to thank her for a really nice birthday dinner that she and her parents had for me. It was so special to me that they did this. I hope she likes it!

I just stamped the flowers using crumb cake and then stamped the logs using early espresso.  The hedgehogs are stamped in soft suede and then water colored in using crumb cake. Simple, but so darn cute!!

Hope she likes it!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10