Monday, April 13, 2020

Kylie's Training International Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop - Stamping with Jen

Thank you for joining our Stampin Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so Happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up® Demonstrators from around the world that are working together to build our business. Thank you so much for your support!

Make sure you hop along to the next creative project! The link list is below my post.

I decided this month to work with one of the new in colours.  I haven't really played with these colours very much, not sure why, maybe they aren't my "go to" colours normally.  But I have to say, the more I use them, the more I LOVE them.  When I first saw Terracotta Tile I was not very taken by it, but it has completely grown on me.  Isn't this stunning?




I am using a fancy fold called that Marissa at Kitchen Table Stampers showed on her You Tube video called a double Z fold.  This is my first time trying this fold, and oh the possibilities :).

Please watch my video below for the step by step instructions or I will send you a free step by step tutorial with a minimum purchase of $35 from my on-line store .  A complete list of supplies are provided at the end of this post.

Thanks for stopping by Stamping with Jen with Jennifer Kirk.  Make sure you hop onto the next blog and check out what wonderful projects have been posted.

Happy Stamping

Jen




Product List

16 comments:

  1. I love the layout of this card Jen! I have always done the double Z fold sideways to yours, but I will definitely be doing this way now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun fold! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I'm starting to use more of the Terracotta tile myself and make more fancy fold cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and yes that is a great colour isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...took a while to grow on me, but now I LOVE it!!

      Delete
  5. Fantastic fun fold, Jennifer! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card design. Love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I've never thought to turn a z-fold card round that way! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10