Saturday, September 29, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia


  I always wait to long to start my Christmas cards, so I thought this year I would get a head start on them!!! I decided to try the Peaceful Poinsettia with two of the new colors this year, Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce.  Love them together! What do you think? Such an easy card to do.  I opted for simple, but the shimmer paint just adds a little sophistication and bling to it!

So, I but both images of the poinsettia out using the framelits, then the fine detailed one, I painted with the champagne mist shimmer paint.  The Christmas Wishes is stamped using the stamparatus with Merry Merlot ink, then I painted the stamp with the champagne mist shimmer paint and re-stamped.  Be careful not to get too much shimmer paint on, or it will make the sentiment not sharp.  It is just a subtle addition to the card that looks amazing in person.
The inside I colored using my blends and then added some shimmer paint to the holly leave. 

Hope you enjoyed this simple card!! For a complete list of supplies see below.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10