Thursday, November 15, 2018

On-Stage Orlando - proud to be Canadian



I have just returned from On-Stage in Orlando and let me tell you...WOW. Met some fantastic people, learned some valuable information, received some good pointers for growing my stamping up customer base, got a sneak peak of the upcoming Occasions Catalogue and Sale A Bration brochure (which is awesome by the way) but best of all I was reminded of how fortunate we are to be Canadian! The Canadians got together for a photo (yes I am in there somewhere LOL) but while we were waiting for the official photographer to come, we just spontaneously broke out into the national anthem.  I still get goosebumps thinking of it!!  Check out my facebook page for a glimpse of the video https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=913413035511434&id=100005282384315 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10