Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!! When I saw the Hey Love stamp set in the Occasions catalogue, I knew I had to get it.  My youngest son is grade 6 and still likes to take treats in for his class, I know my years are numbered for being able to do this.  Check out this stamp set, it is sooooooo cute.

I will show you the treats I made for his class, but first I couldn't resist making a card for him too.

The Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper from the annual catalogue was perfect for a male valentines day card!  I just love coloring with the blends..so much fun!! Ok so for his class, I made little bag toppers and filled gusseted cellophane bags with valentines treats. What do you think?

Here is a closer look at two of them. I simply stamped using memento ink and coloured with blends!


I just love the Otter!!!  Hope you have a great Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10