Wednesday, August 21, 2019

So August 10 was the 23rd Anniversary of when I married my best friend!! In celebration of that I made him a card using the Silhouette Scenes stamp set and matching dies (Sweet Silhouette Dies) from the 2019-2020 Stampin Up Annual Catalogue.  This set and the matching dies are a MUST have.  I am actually centering this months card class around this set. I LOVE it!!!


The card is very easy to make.  The base is the new 2019-2021 Pretty Peacock in Color, which by the way is an amazing color for Christmas :).  I sponged the background on shimmer white cardstock using daubers and Balmy Blue, So Saffron and Night of Navy.  For the couple, I stamped it using Memento and the stamparatus...a must have for this card.  I would suggest if you don't have a stamparatus (which allows you to keep stamping until you get the darkness you desire) that you try black heat embossing, just so you aren't disappointed.


Hope you enjoy and keep on stamping!






Product List

1 comment:

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10