Monday, May 11, 2020

Kylie's Training International Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop - Stamping with Jen

Wow another month gone by.  I am amazed at how fast time is flying even with still having to stay at home.  Things are starting to open up here in Ontario, but we have decided to go out as little as possible.  Hopefully soon the boat launches will open and spring weather will finally arrive.  We had snow this weekend :(.

Anyway, with the arrival of spring also means a NEW ANNUAL Catalogue!!!!!! It goes live June 3rd, but if you can't wait until then, you can join my team and get these goodies in your starter kit!!!
As demonstrators we are allowed to pre-order, and if you sign up now, you can add pre-order items to your starter kit!! Live in Canada and want more info, check out the "Join my Team" tab or contact me!!

So for todays post I decided to play with the new Forever Green Suite.  The Suite comes with the Forever Fern Bundle (item # 154094), two embossing folders (Greenery Embossing Folders (152716), gold hoop embellishments (item # 152474), Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (item # 152475), Forever Gold Laser-Cut specialty paper (item # 152493) and the Forever Greenery DSP (item # 152492).  I haven't used all of these products today, but used a number of them!!! I almost didn't buy this suite as I am not typically crazy about green, but I have to tell you...I am in LOVE with it.  It is sooooo beautiful. I am having so much fun playing with it.

Here is a very simple card I made using a number of products from the suite.  What do you think?


This card is so easy to make.  I simply took a strip of DSP (1.5"), bordered it with Pretty Peacock, cut out a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, cut the circular frame from the Forever Cold Laser Cut speciality paper in half, wrapped the gold thread from the ribbon combo pack around twice, stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock, and glued it all together. Easy peasy!!!

For the inside I stamped the sentiment from another new set called Tasteful Touches (item # 152562) in Pretty Peacock and stamped the top of one of the images.


To make this card you will need:

- Pretty Peacock card stock (item #150880)
- Whisper White card stock (item # 100730)
- Forever Greenery Designer series paper (#152492 - Available June 3)
- Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper (item# 152493 Available June 3)
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin' Pad (item # 150083)
- Stitched Shapes dies (item # 145372)
- Gold trim from Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (item# 152475).

Paper dimensions are:
- Card Base 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4
- DSP - 1.5" X 5 1/4
- Layer beneath DSP 1 3/4X 5 1/2
- Inside and outside white layer 4"X 5 1/4"

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak!!  Please check out my video below to learn more about the products and how to make the card.



Thank you for joining me, Jennifer Kirk, at Stamping with Jen for this blog hop.  Please make sure you check out all the other talented stampers below!!

Happy stamping

Jen


22 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love this. May have to case this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see new product being used already, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had so much fun playing with it...so much you can do with this set!

      Delete
  5. gorgeous! love your use of the 1/2 circle and the stamping inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome new products - the gold foil laser cuts are stunning with your design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can see those being amazing for Christmas cards too :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh, Jen, you chose my new favorite suite! You did a great job on this card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. I almost didn't buy the suite, now I am so happy I did. I love it!!!

      Delete
  8. Great card! I can't wait until I get my new products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card especially with the gold! Thank you Jennifer for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, love this suite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I LOVE this new suite of products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This beautiful card is stunning! The layout and design are equally impressive. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Jennifer-love the gold!

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10