Monday, July 13, 2020

Kylie's Training International Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop - Stamping with Jen


I cannot believe it is this time again! Where is the time going.  I have had so much fun playing with the Whale a Time Suite from the Annual Catalogue.

Check it out here

 
I made a fun shaker card using this suite. What do you think?


So I was inspired by a card by CindyLee Designs that made a Peek A boo Slider card,  you can see her card here.  I decided to do a peek a boo slider shaker card!!!!

I made a different version of this card and also posted a video of how to make it.  Check it out here

For the inside, I kept it pretty simple.




I hope you enjoyed this card, and please make sure you check out my previous post where there is an instructional video of how to make this card!


Thank you for joining me, Jennifer Kirk, at Stamping with Jen for this blog hop.  Please make sure you check out all the other talented stampers below!!  A complete list of supplies is posted at the end of this post.

Take care and Happy Stamping!!


Product List

10 comments:

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10