Wednesday, July 15, 2020

July Stamping Symphony Blog Hop- Whale Done


I cannot believe it is half way through July already, and you know what that means, yes that is right the Stamping Symphony blog hop!!! This month we are demonstrating a technique of some sort and of course show casing new product from the annual catalogue!!

Can you guess what technique I did?


Yup, sponging!!!Isn't this card so cute!! I love the Whale Done stamp set. I simply took a piece of balmy blue cardstock and stamped some kelp in Granny Apple Green, some coral in Calypso Coral, some sea horses in Bumblebee, some bubbles in Balmy Blue and some fish in Night of Navy.  When I was happy with the scene, I ran it through the Seabed 3 D embossing folder.  Then taking my sponge dauber, I sponged in Night of Navy over the raised part of the embossing folder.  Just that simple bit of sponging adds so much depth to the card!

I then stamped the sentiment from Best Year on a die cut from the Stitched Nested Labels.  I cut out a few of the turtles from the DSP and adhered a ribbon and voila!  Here is a close up of the sponging



I just love this stamp set and actually the entire suite!!!  The dimensions for the card is as follows:

- card base - Night of Navy 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- first layer - Calypso Coral 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
- top layer - Balmy Blue 4 X 5 1/4
inside is 5 1/4 X 4 whisper white
- scrap whisper white for the die cut.

A complete list of supplies can be found below.  Make sure you hop on over to the next blog and see what techniques are being showcased!!  

Thanks for stopping by.

Jen










Product List

1 comment:

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10