Monday, September 16, 2024

Changing Leaves Super Easy card

 Hello, can you believe it is September and the leaves are changing.  Where has the time gone? I thought I would share the card I made for the Stamping Symphony instahop that goes live on the 15th of September.  The theme was fall and a colour challenge.  I managed to use a few of the colours from the challenge


What do you think?





I was happy to have the subtle Pumpkin Pie in the large leaf, but with help during my life I went out of my comfort zone and added a pop of Pumpkin Pie instead.  Does it work?


Make sure you visit my instagram at @stampingwithjen and check out the other lovely ladies posts in this colour challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Leaves Super Easy card

 Hello, can you believe it is September and the leaves are changing.  Where has the time gone? I thought I would share the card I made for t...

01 09 10