Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Playful Ghosts - Super cute Halloween card

 Are you a halloween junkie? I am not, but I have a lot of friends that are.  I don't send a lot of Halloween cards, but I do a few to those that really love the holiday. For me, I think it is great to see the neighbourhood connecting and the cute and excited kids in the neighbourhood.  Any way, I decided to make a halloween card as I do need to send a few!  This card features the Playful Ghosts Stamp set.  Aren't the images just adorable!



I used the foliage from the Citrus Blooms Dies and the banner from the Stylish Shapes dies.  I stamped the images in memento ink and coloured with blends (pumpkins were Pumpkin Pie blends and Peach Pie blends, hat was Highland Heather blends and Basic Black Blends and the broom was Crumb Cake Blends with Pecan Pie blends.  The top of the pumpkins I used Granny Apple Green.  I used my blending brushes to create a background with Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Highland Heather ink where I stamped some bats in Memento.  Don't these ghosts just bring a smile to your face!!

Want to watch the video of how I made this? Check it out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Playful Ghosts - Super cute Halloween card

 Are you a halloween junkie? I am not, but I have a lot of friends that are.  I don't send a lot of Halloween cards, but I do a few to t...

01 09 10