Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Stamping with Jen - Let it Ride

As I have a few blog hops this month, I decided to post a little early for the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge (SUOC) 246 that can be found here https://suochallenges.com.  For this challenge, it is a sketch challenge using the layouts of page 42 of the Mini Catalogue as inspiration.  If you follow the link, you can see the three potential layouts to base a card or better yet, check the catalogue out!

I find with Easter coming that I am missing my extended family so I started making some cards to send out.  Here is one for my niece and her partner who loves horses.


A complete list of supplies is provided below.  To colour the horse, I used crumb cake and soft suede ink and a blender pen.  I just squished the ink pad so I got some ink on the lid, that way I could control the colour a bit easier.




What do you think?  I just love colouring.  It is such a huge stress releaser. You should try it!!!

Please subscribe to my blog to see more my cards, or follow me on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/stampinwithjen/. You can also visit my You Tube channel to see weekly videos I post https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVwA_L4IesSGobl21CpCysw?view_as=subscriber



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Jen, simple and perfect! Love the texture and coloring here - you convey so much movement! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the blue and brown colors together, and your horse is perfect. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges, be on the lookout for a new challenge starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring and I love the simplicity of your amazing card. We are so very happy you were able to join us at suochallenges.com and hope to see you again tomorrow. Be safe and well.

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10