Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentines Day - Always in my Heart and Joseph's Coat

 Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope you are well and enjoying this beautiful sunny day!  I decided to make my hubby a really cute Valentine's Day Card using the Always in My Heart Bundle and pretty cool technique called Joseph's Coat.  What do you think?



I am really happy with how it turned out! He will just like the chocolate that goes along with it LOL.


To learn how to make this card, please watch my video!



The dimensions for the card are as follows:


- Basic Black Card Base 5 1/2X 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4

- Real Red - 5 1/4X 4, plus enough to die cut the heart and banner

- Basic White - 5 1/4 X 4 for inside and 5 X 3 3/4 for the top layer


A complete list of supplies are provided below.  


Hope you have a wonderful day !!!

Happy Valentines Day!!

Jen



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10