Thursday, June 17, 2021

Stamping with Jen Gift Card Holder

 Happy Wednesday!! I hope you are all enjoying this absolutely gorgeous day!!!! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping!!  I saw this really easy and super simple gift card holder made by Erica Cerwin. You can see her card here.  And I thought, I need to try that! So I did.  We will be making a version of this card in the my upcoming Party Puffins class.  But for today's card I decided to break out the Flower's of Friendship Bundle!


The inside is super simple.  I can't wait to make this card for Christmas gift cards and birthdays!!!





Here is the original one I made with the Party Puffins.



Make sure you watch my video for some tips and tricks



There is quite a bit of paper used in this one....so here are the measurements

  • Card base (Granny Apple Green) - 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 3 1/2 and 9
    • die cut from scalloped contour dies (3rd smallest)
  • Misty Moonlight 3 3/8 X 4 1/8
    • 1 7/8 X 4 1/8
    • 3 3/4 X 7, scored at 1/2 and 5
  • DSP (flowers from Pattern Party DSP) - 4 X 3 1/4
    • 4 1 3/4
  • DSP (stripes from Pattern Party DSP) - 3 1/2 X 1 3/4
  • Basic White - die cut from scalloped contour dies (second and third smallest)
  • 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum - Pale Papaya (punch with Flowers and Leaves punch)
Happy Stamping!
Jen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10