Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Peaceful Deer Squash Card

 

Happy Wednesday!!! How are you today? Hot enough for you? We are having a wicked heat wave right now.  You instantly melt when you go outside, thank goodness for air conditioning!! I won't complain though, because soon we will have snow on the ground. 

So I watched a video a few weeks ago from Lisa's Stamping Studio (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDyyv_c0Pj0) where she made three different sizes of a Squash Card.  It looked like so much fun I had to try it out!!! I won't try to describe the step by step as it sounds more complicated than it is, so you will need to watch my video to see how to make this.  I did this live on my Facebook page.  If you don't follow me there or on YouTube, make sure you do! (https://www.facebook.com/stampinwithjen or Stamping with Jen on You Tube). 

I decided that I didn't like the black "Merry Christmas" after all, so added the Real Red on top for the front of the card. Which do you prefer?

Squash Card Fancy Fold


So this card is super cute in that it folds (or squashes) into a little square that will fit into a regular size envelope but it explodes into a multi panel card!


Here is a similar card in the greens from the DSP, which do you prefer?



There are so many possibilities with this fold and it is so much fun! Here is one I did with the Penguin Place Bundle and the corresponding SaleAbration paper Penguin Playmates



Please make sure you watch my video for tips and tricks of how to make this card.  I just LOVE this fold!!!

The supplies are provided below!


Happy stamping!


Jen






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10