Friday, September 10, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Peaceful Deer Gift Card Holder


 Happy Wednesday!! 


Can you believe it is September 8th already and school is back.  First week back is always so hard on children and parents alike trying to get into routine!! I did a course recently with Ronda Wade and this was her mystery stamping project.  I thought it would be perfect for Christmas, birthdays, weddings etc and thought I would share with you.  It is a super easy gift card holder that uses up some of that beautiful designer series paper (DSP) that I and so many people have a hard time using :). 

What do you think of it? So simple, yet has a wow factor!!!


I did a course with Ronda Wade and this was a take on her mystery card.  I love it! So versatile for any event that you want to give a gift card!! I am kind of partial to the red one, but which do you prefer, red or green?
You simply remove the belly band and open it up and there is a super cute little pocket for a gift card or money and a pace to write your message to the lucky person!!!

Make sure you check out my video for tips and tricks on how to make this card




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10