Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Stamping with Jen Shadow Box/ Diorama Penguin Place

Happy Wednesday! I can't believe that it is almost the middle of August already. It feels like the summer has just begun.  And yet, I have started on my winter cards already!! Crazy.  I know my work schedule is going to be insane, so I am trying to get a head start on my Christmas cards so I can check one thing off my list to do :).  So sorry if you are not ready to think of winter/Christmas yet...

But these penguins are just so darn cute!  Which one do you prefer the Misty Moonlight or the Fresh Freesia?



The snow man scene in the background is cut out from the Sale A Bration paper Penguin Playmates which is so amazing! I LOVE it.  This card is actually one that I am offering in my Fancy Fold class whose registration closes on August 16th, so don't miss registering!! (you can register here)


To make this card you will need

- two pieces of the same colour cardstock (I used Misty Moonlight and Fresh Freesia) measuring 6 X 4 1/4 (this one is the back and is scored at 1/2" on both sides) and one measuring 5 1/4 X 4 1/4 (scored at 1/4' on both sides)

- a piece of DSP measuring 5 X 4 1/4

- a piece of Basic white (for the back measuring 4 3/4 X 4

- some scrap basic white for stamping and for snow banks

- embellishments/decorations etc


Make sure you watch my video for some tips and tricks for putting it together!

A complete list of supplies is provided below.


Happy Stamping!


Jen



 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10