Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Stamping with Jen - Feature of the Week - Wonderful World SAB Summer 2022


 It is SALE a-bration (also known as SAB) time again!!! That means you can earn FREE stamp sets, paper and dies with a minimum purchase of $60 or $120 before tax and shipping.  And this amazing bundle of the most gorgeous designer series paper and a stamp set are one of the $120 items that you can earn.




I have been featuring this all week, so make sure you check out my Facebook or Instagram page.  I have a few more projects with this bundle coming this week, so make sure you subscribe so you catch them!

Now to the pretty card! So in my video I used Sweet Sorbet, but I also did it in Orchid Oasis.  Which one do you like the best?




If you want to make this card, you can purchase the supplies from my on-line store!  All supplies I used are provided below.  For the Orchid Oasis card, just swap out the Sweet Sorbet for Orchid Oasis.

The card base is 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.  I then adhered the Basic White panel (4 X 5 1/4) to the cardstock layer (4 X 2 3/4) and the DSP layer (4 X 2 1/2) and then ran it through the cut and emboss machine with the Timeworn type embossing folder (you can run them all through separately too and then glue together).  This then was glued to the card base.  On the Basic White card stock that was cut using the  deckled rectangle die (cardstock was about 4 1/4 X 2 3/4), I stamped the image of the flowers in the bottom left corner.  As the stamp set is distinctive, if your ink pad is juicy, you may want to use a dauber to apply the ink so that you get the details from the stamp.  Using my blending brushes I added color being careful to add the color slowly.  You can always add more, but you can't take it away!!  I then stamped the sentiment in the top right hand corner and then die cut it out using the Charming Sentiments dies.  The Basic White panel was then attached to the card stock layer (4 3/8 X 2 5/8) and the sentiment was popped up using dimensionals.  I finished the card front off by tying a little bow and adding some embellishments.

For the inside of the card, I stamped the flower and did the shading again in the bottom corner and then added a sentiment from the Amazing Phrasing stamp set which is also a SAB item that is free with a $120 order.


Check out the other SAB items here .  Remember these are while supplies last up to August 31.  When they are sold out, they will not be available again so don't wait!!

Make sure you watch my video!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10