Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Stamping with Jen - Hello Harvest Fun Fold

Happy August 2022.  And happy 26th Anniversary to the love of my life! I can't believe it has been 26 years!!!  So, I am spending my anniversary night doing a live LOL...what a sweet understanding man :). I am back from a much needed vacation and am full on back in to the rat race.  Oh, to be back on the dock listening to the loons.  I hope you guys have stayed cool over the last few weeks, it has been insanely hot here.  So, although I am not ready to say goodbye to the summer, I am playing with some autumn stuff in my craft room and I thought I would share.

This bundle and DSP is from the gorgeous Rustic Harvest Suite.  This is a must have in your collection.  It is absolutely beautiful.  I will be offering a class featuring this suite, so stay tuned!



The supplies to make this card are provided below, and if you live in Canada, you can buy them from me on my on-line store.  Don't forget, get them by August 31st and you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item if your purchase is $60 or more before taxes and shipping!

The dimensions for this card are provided below.  But make sure you watch my video for step by step directions on how to make it!


- Card base Pumpkin Pie - 5 1/2 X 8 1/2

- DSP (Rustic Harvest) - 3/4 X 5 1/4 and two of 1 X 3

-Basic White - 2 3/4 X 3, 5 1/4 X 2 3/4, and scrap for the banner, pumpkin and flower

- Pumpkin pie - scrap for die cutting the pumpkins 

- Old Olive - scrap for die cutting the vines.


For the card base, place the 5 1/2 inch side along the top of your paper trimmer.  Place the paper at 1 1/4 inch then cut from 1 inch to 5 1/4.  Move the paper to 4 1/4 and cut again from 1 to 5 1/4 inches.  Then rotate the paper so that the 8 1/2 is along the top and cut lines are to the left.  At 1 inch score from each side up to the cut lines (don't score the middle).  Repeat this at 2 inches.  Then place the paper at 4 1/4 inches and score between the cut lines (the middle).  Then place the paper at 5 1/4 and score just up to the cut lines (not the middle).  The rest is just assembling and decorating! Easy peasy!!!

As you can see there isn't much room to write on the front, problem solved a back panel to decorate and write on!!!


Make sure you check out my video for how to put this together!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10