Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Cheerful Daisies meets new colors!

 Only one week left before the new annual catalogue goes live!!! So I thought I would start playing with some of the new colors.

I did a really easy fancy fold card.  Which colours do you prefer.  Pretty Peacock with Wild Wheat and Copper Clay



Or...


So you open the top flap


And then open it up all the way...


So which do you like???

These items will be available in my on-line store starting May 2!!!

Watch me make lots of bloopers in my video where I describe the dimensions to make this card.


Have a great day and I will see you next week.


Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10