Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Don't get rid of those scraps! All About Autumn


The All About Autumn paper is soooo gorgeous, I didn't have the heart to throw out my scraps, so I decided to make this beautiful simple card.  So easy.  What do you think?



First card is landscape, second one is portrait.  Which do you prefer?



I kept the inside super simple, just like the rest of the card :)




To see how to make this card and get the measurements, please watch my video below.



 

Have an amazing thanksgiving to all those Canadians out there!  A complete list of supplies is provided below.


Happy stamping!

Jen



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10