Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy Birthday Dad!!

It was my dad's 78th birthday yesterday so I had some fun playing with the eclipse technique and the True Gentleman DSP and the Truly Tailored Stamp Set.

Love the DSP, will need to get some more for my paper collection!!!  A very easy and quick card.  I always struggle with masculine cards, so I am so thankful for this suite in the Occasions Catalogue (2018).

The inside of the card is simply stamped from the Truly Tailored Stamp Set and the True Gentleman DSP. Quick and easy, perfect for our busy lives!!!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10