Monday, January 8, 2018

Valentines Day with Heartfelt Blooms



Ok, this stamp set is amazing.  When I first opened the stamp set, I have to admit I had my doubts. But it has not disappointed me. The Heart Felt Blooms is breathtaking and so easy to make beautiful cards.  I was working on a challenge that Leena Girsa gave her team and accidently made a heart shaped card with the Heart Felt Blooms.  I changed the color and here you go...what do you think? A simple card for Valentines day!!

The supplies for this are very basic...Heart felt blooms from 2018 Sale A Bration (it's free!!!), real red ink and cardstock, basic black cardstock, whisper white cardstock and a ribbon
Heart Felt Blooms : 147202
Real Red 1/8" (3.2 Mm) Solid Ribbon 144631
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 126949
Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 102482
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 100730
Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 121045

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Jen! I love that you created a heart for the sentiment. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10