Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Kyle

I cannot believe my youngest turns 11 today.  Where has the time gone??? To honor his day, I set to work with one of my favorite suites from the 2018 Annual Catalogue - Animal Expedition.
 
 
 
I LOVE that that Animal Friends Thinlits cut out the large images in the Animal Expedition DSP.  For the sentiment, I used the Everyday Label Punch and the Picture Perfect Stamp set, but fed the paper through it on one end so I could make a longer label to fit the sentiment.

Hope he likes it!!! For a complete list of supplies, see below


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10