Monday, November 11, 2019

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop - November 2019 Stamping with Jen - Toile Christmas


Thank you for joining our Stampin Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so Happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up® Demonstrators from around the world that are working together to build our business. Thank you so much for your support!

Make sure you hop along to the next creative project! The link list is below.

So for todays card I decided to play with the Toile Christmas.  I love birds and the cardinal in that set is just stunning.  But I wanted to make it into a different type of bird..it screamed blue jay to me.  What do you think? Does it work? I think it does :)


It would work also for a birthday card or even a New Years card...



Check out my video to see how I made this card.


Please let me know what you think!!


For a complete list of supplies, see below. Thank you so much for coming by today! But make sure you continue on with the next blog hop and see where in the world you will end up!!!  Remember you are currently on my page Jennifer Kirk - Stamping with Jen.  See who is below me to know where to go next!

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, and yes, i think your bird does work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardinal or blue jay, love this bird and your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it absolutely does work! I am amazed at how creative people are with just a change in color. It never occured to me to do this. that is an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10