Sunday, November 3, 2019

Stamping with Jen - Christmas Ornaments with Brightly Gleaming Suite

I have had so much fun making these paper Christmas ornaments.  I will be making these for my team and for a few of my special events happening in the next 6 weeks. Are these not adorable???

 Lots of punching and glueing, but who would know these are baubles??? So cute!  These would be perfect as gifts for a special person's tree as well as gift toppers.


I stamped a sentiment on the back, but you could as easily put a tag (i.e., To, From).    
These were inspired by Angela Westland in Australia, here is an ornament following her tutorial.

I also tried one using the tree stamp and punch from the perfectly plaid bundle


Make sure you watch my video to see how to put these together.  Any questions...just reach out!!


https://youtu.be/3su3nIeY3YQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10