Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Have a Hoot Waterfall Halloween Card

 I cannot believe that the summer is over :(. I love the summer. I love autumn too and spring...but not a big fan of winter (although I get to do a lot of stamping, so I guess it isn't too bad LOL).  But, I guess it is time to start getting ready for Halloween.  I normally do treats for my son's class, but I think with COVID, I likely won't this year. Haven't fully decided. But I did love these owls and wanted to make a Halloween card.  The Waterfall call is perfect for these little owls!!!  What do you think?  Make sure you get the bundle!! I have more cards to show you where we will use the dies :). You just pull the tab at the bottom of the card and each little panel flips up...So cute!!



Which one do you like better? Cajun Craze or black?

The card is very simple to make.  Make sure you watch my video for some tips and tricks.  I have put a supply list for all the items below. And if you live in Canada,  you can buy these from my on-line store! 

 

Click on image to see my video📹




The dimensions for this card are as follows:

- Base - Basic Black - 5 1/2 X 4 1/4

- First Layer - Designer Series Paper (DSP) - Magic in This Night - 4 X 5 1/4

- Band - Basic Black 4 1/4 X 1

- Waterfall Mechanism - Basic Black 2 X 9

- Basic Black image layer 2X2 - you need 4

- Whisper White image layer 1 3/4 X 1 3/4 - you need 4

- Whisper White layer for back 4 X 4 1/2


You do want to use a strong adhesive on this one.  Our Seal+ is perfect for this card!

I coloured my images with blends, so therefore I used Memento ink to stamp.  The blends I used to make this cards are: Crumb Cake, Soft suede, Basic Black Pumpkin Pie.

This is one of the cards that we will be making in my Have a Hoot card class.  Check out the class..and make sure you sign up!! We will be making 5 cards in it...2 halloween and 3 Christmas...you won't want to miss it!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10