Wednesday, November 11, 2020

SNEAK PEAK - Dragonfly Gardens


 Oh my goodness. So much has happened since the last time I blogged. Where has the time gone. Last week I was at a creative convention and then we had On Stage at Home.  Soooooo exciting.  I wasn't sure how a virtual stamping convention would go, but it was AMAZING and we were able to see the upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue!!! and we got to play with some of it!!! Can you tell I am excited :).   I can't wait until I can share the catalogue with you!!! So this week I am taking a break from Christmas cards to share with you part of a mega suite that is coming.  I played with the Dragonfly Garden new stamp set and punch.  It is BEAUTIFUL!! What do you think? I did one with blue and purples and one with pink and purples. Which one do you like?




Stay tuned for a some other cards with this bundle....it is sooooooo beautiful!  Here is a video of how I made the cards.




Have a great day. Talk soon. Happy stamping

Jen

In addition to the products below I used the Dragon fly punch and the Dragonfly Garden stamp set (coming soon!)

Make sure you check out my Facebook page where you can see a video making this card.

https://www.facebook.com/stampinwithjen/?view_public_for=2040273895990969

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10