Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Quite Curvy Sneak Peak

 Oh my....I have had so much fun playing with the newest bundle from Stampin'Up!.  The Quite Curvy bundle will be available to order Nov 3.  It is a sneak peak from the upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and as a demonstrator we were able to order early.  In addition to the Quite Curvy Bundle, there is a Curvy Christmas stamp set and some DSP that will also be available Nov 3.  I am currently designing a Christmas class with the stamp set, so stay tuned!!! But for now I thought I would share with you this beautiful birthday card.  What do you think?




Here is a look at the bundle....I can't wait to see what you make with it!!!  This card is sooooo easy to make! Make sure you watch my video.  Other than the bundle (which isn't available until Nov 3), the rest of the supplies you need to make this card are posted below.

Please leave a comment.  Make sure you visit my FaceBook page and YouTube and subscribe so you don't miss some of the other creations I have made with this bundle!!  They are coming soon!!!





Happy Stamping


Jen




Product List
Happiest Of Birthdays Cling Stamp Set (English)
Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Plaid Tidings 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
Gray Granite Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10