Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Stamping with Jen - Suit & Tie Dies

 Well, we are almost through 2020 and what a year it has been.  Never in my dreams would I have imagined a year like the world has been through. But, despite the uncertainty, fear and sadness that has been widespread throughout the year, there is so much to be thankful for and to celebrate.  Given that tomorrow is the eve of a new year, it thought I would play with the new Suit & Tie dies that are available January 5th. I am going to have sooooooo much fun with these!!!  



New Year's Eve will be very different this year with pandemic restrictions.  But we can still celebrate the new year with friends virtually and the family you live with!! Hug your loved ones and have a  Happy New Year!! 

So for this card I just used the Suit and Tie Dies


It is part of a Suite called the Well Suited Suite

These will be available to purchase from my on-line store starting January 5th.  Buy the suite and you will earn a free Sale-A-Bration item too!!!  Make sure you watch my video of how to make this card. It is really very simple! 

The card base is 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.  I did the jacket 3 1/2 X 4 1/4 where the dress is simply a piece of glitter paper 2 X 4 1/4.  The rest of the items are just cut with the dies, so scraps are fine!

The sentiment is from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set.  I just didn't ink up the "you".

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Love the DSP? I am doing a DSP and ribbon share.  You must order by Jan 5.  Links to order forms are on my blog.  Check out my classes too while you are here :).

Make sure you also check out the Giant Year End close out sale...only a few days left!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe New Years.  Stamp with you in 2021!!  Here is a link to the video for some tips and tricks on making this card



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10