Monday, March 15, 2021

Stamping Symphony March Blog Hop - Stamping with Jen

 

It is the middle of March (already) and yes, SPRING is in the air!!! Or at least it comes and goes, just like a big tease!!! We decided to celebrate spring this month on the blog hop!! I for one can't wait to see the tulips pop up and hear the birds singing again! This winter has seemed very long :).  So, we have this really cute stamp set in the January to June Mini called Springtime Joy and I thought it would be perfect for this months theme.  
Embossing Paste

I sponged the background using Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo and Magenta Madness.  Then I coloured our sparkly embossing paste with Flirty Flamingo and applied on an angle using our masks. I stamped the images using Memento ink and coloured with my blends and then sponged the background using balmy blue.  Don't you just think the lamb and bunny are adorable!!  Here is the stamp set

Here is a close up of the paste! It is so pretty and just adds a little extra to the card!

I did a video last week to show how to use the paste.  Make sure you check it out here if you have never used it before https://stampingjen.blogspot.com/2021/03/stamping-with-jen-international-blog.html

Make sure you check out all the other Stamping Symphony blogs!!  A complete list of supplies is provided below.  If you would like to make this card and you live in Canada, you can buy all the supplies from my on-line store at http://www.stampinup.ca?demoid=2147663

Happy Stamping!!!

Jen

Leena – A La Cards 

Barb - JustBStamping

Jen – StampingJen (you are here)

Laurel – Laurel Davis Crafted 

Product List

2 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives - March 2024 Memorable Meadows

 Welcome April.  My colleagues at work and I survived March at work and I was finally able to play with the March Memorable Meadows paper pu...

01 09 10