Monday, September 20, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Cutest Halloween Project 1

 So this is strange, I am writing to you on a Monday!!! I found I had so much I wanted to share with you and only posting once a week wasn't giving me enough time to share it all.  So I am going to try something new.  I am going to try to do a product feature where I will do a series of posts using a specific product...so this time it is the Cutest Halloween Designer Series Paper.



Have you seen how cute this paper is????  Halloween this year isn't scary, it is soooo cute!!!  I made this simple card basically with just DSP.  The only stamping is the sentiment.  It showcases the amazing designer series paper...I just love it!!!! To be honest, I didn't buy the cutest Halloween Bundle (even though its name doesn't lie LOL)...I just bought the DSP.

Here is my first project featuring the Cute Halloween DSP..make sure you check back in a few days for another one :)



Ok, so how cute are those skulls?????



Just reach out of you want directions of how to make this card or leave a comment!!

The complete list of supplies is provided below.  Remember, Sale-a-bration is on until the end of September so you can earn free stuff and a free class from me if you make a $60 order on my online store!!

Happy Stamping!


Jen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10