Friday, February 4, 2022

Stamping with Jen Seas the Day Water colouring

 Happy February!!! I had so much fun doing watercoloring for our team gathering, we were showing it as our technique this month, that I thought I would share! There are so many possibilities and so many different ways to water-colour.  For this card, I used the wet on dry technique.  So I didn't wet the paper but I put the ink on with water painters.  This gave me a more intense water color.  If you want less intense, then you just need to wet the paper first!


Not sure if you can see it or not.  But after embossing the balmy blue with the bark 3d folder, I used my blending brushes and Pacific Point ink and just added a bit of depth to the water.  It is a subtle effect, but it made a huge difference in the final card!  Here is a close up of it.


I kept the inside of the card pretty simple!!


Make sure you watch my video for tips and tricks for putting this card together!  Please make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Chanel and that you sign up for my newsletter so I can share my cards with you!




Happy Stamping

Jen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10