Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Stamping with Jen - Stamping Symphony Blog Hop - Sale A Bration

I cannot believe it is the middle of February already and time for our Stamping Symphony blog hop!!! This months theme is Sale-A-Bration.  There are only a few more weeks left of this amazing time, it ends Feb 28. So if you have been waiting with your wish list, make sure you get it soon as it is while supplies last!

So I am featuring two Sale-A-bration items in this card, can you guess which ones?



Catching butterflies is the stamp set.  Isn't it soooooo cute! and the DSP is from the Daffodil Afternoon.  The paper is so beautiful!!! I will be so sad to see it go on Feb 28. 

I will be demonstrating this card on my Wed Facebook Live (at 7 pm EST) so make sure you tune it to see all the tips and tricks to make this card.  Do you see her dress?? Isn't it cute. What do you think it is?

Here is a closer look!


For the inside I kept it pretty simple, I stamped butterflies in Flirty Flamingo and Pale Papaya.  That color combination just makes me happy!!


For a complete list of supplies to make this card see below.  Remember, you can earn the stamp set or the DSP with a $60 order before tax and shipping if you place it before Feb 28!! Don't miss out on getting free stuff!!

If you would like to get the measurements or see some tips and tricks for making this card, please watch my video! Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you can see all my videos!!



Make sure you hop on over to the rest of the Stamping Symphony blog hop to see what the other talented ladies have created!




Thank you for joining us!! 

Keep stamping
Jen



Product List

4 comments:

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10