Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Stamping with Jen Waves of Inspiration

Stampin' Up! is making me dream of sunshine and beaches with this early release from the upcoming annual catalogue.  The Waves of Inspiration bundle is gorgeous!!! I love it.  And the DSP and embellishments, be still my heart!!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! The paper and embellishments are only available while supplies last, so don't wait!!!



I stamped the wave in pacific point and then using my sponge daubers added night of navy and Bermuda bay to add different colours to the wave.  It really gives it depth and then of course I had to use wink of Stella to add some glimmer!

I then used masks for the wave and sun and sponged the sky using blending brushes in daffodil delight, pumpkin pie and melon mambo.

The inside I kept very simple. Coloured the pelican with blends



Make sure you watch my video for some tips and tricks

Have an amazing week! And remember, if you want to get the supplies to make this card, you can get them from my online store!!! Just click on the product and it will take you there!

Happy Stamping


Jen

< Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$67.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10