Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Stamping with Jen Hey Birthday Chick meets the new in-colors!

 Next week is a big week!!! The last day to get your favourites from the Last Chance Sale (May 2), the new catalogue goes live (May 3), last day to order from my ribbon and paper share (May 4) and last day to register for my Happiness Abounds Stamp camp.  Lots going on!!!!  

I am really sad to see the Hey Birthday Chick retire.  It was one of my main go to stamps for fun birthday cards and since I have a number of birthdays this coming month, I thought I would give it one last play in my craft room!!  

I just love this fold.  It is such an impressive way to show off our gorgeous designer series paper!!  Isn't it fun?




And it folds up nicely into an envelope for mailing!  Not a lot of room to write a message on the front, so simply stick some Basic White on the back and you have a place to write a nice birthday message!




The cardstock and glimmer paper used are not available until May 3 when the catalogue goes live.  But it is from the 2022-2024 In-color DSP and 2022-2024 In-Color Glimmer paper.   I am completely in love with ALL of the new in-colors.  They are gorgeous!!!  

Here is one featuring some of the other in - colors.  Which do you prefer?



Make sure you watch my video on how to put this together!!




Much of the supplies will not be available until May 3, but the bundle retires May 2, so if you love it as much as I do, you will want to get it soon!!!!

Don't forget to sign up for my paper share and/or ribbon share!! and you DO NOT want to miss the Happiness Abounds stamp camp! Links to registration can be found to the right!!

Happy stamping

Jen

Product List
Hey Birthday Chick Bundle (English)
$59.25
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$8.25
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00
Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10