Monday, April 11, 2022

Stamping with Jen Last Chance Birds & More Dies

 Only a few weeks left to get your retiring favourites!!! I am so in love with this fold!!! I did it last post with the Hats off Bundle and now I am doing it with the Birds & More dies.  What do you think?


I just love the pool party and Cinnamon Cider together. I won't go into how to do the fold, as I did in last weeks post as well as in the videos.  There is only two items on this card front that aren't retiring. Can you guess them? The card stock (except of course the cinnamon cider cardstock) and the pool party sheer ribbon.  Everything else is going away :(.  But that is ok,  you should see what it is coming in their place...I can't wait to share with you.

For the inside of the mini card front and of the main card, I kept it pretty simple!



I just love how this turned out!  Here is another version of the card


Make sure you check out the Last Chance Items before they are gone!!!!  You can check it out here!!!


To make this card, the following is a list of supplies I used.  You can get these in my on-line store (if they are still available :)).


Happy Stamping

Jen


Product List
Birds & More Dies
$46.00
On The Horizon Cling Stamp Set (English)
$32.00
Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Cinnamon Cider 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Hand Penned 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$15.75
2020–2022 In Color 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$15.75
Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Sheer Ribbon
$8.25
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Mini Glue Dots
$7.25
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Paper Snips
$13.50
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$163.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10