Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Stamping with Jen Sneak Peak Country Floral Lane suite

 Only a few more sleeps until the new catalogue goes live!!! I thought I would start playing and getting ready for upcoming classes...so this will be one of the first classes I offer.  Let me know which you prefer, the Sweet Sorbet or the Balmy Blue?




The "Love" die cuts are from another bundle in the upcoming catalogue, I just used the dies called Love for You dies.

Keep your eyes out for a registration for my Country Bouquet class...it should be open this week!

If you want to make this card remember the supplies are available Jan 5 (unless you are a demonstrator and then you can get them now).  Please watch my video to see how to make this card.



Hope you enjoy the last few days of 2022!!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10