Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Stamping with Jen - Sentimental Park

 I am having sooooo much fun with this bundle from the soon (tomorrow) to be released January to April Mini! And the designer series paper, oh my!!! It is bold and cheery.  You will have to let me know which you prefer...the Night of Navy and Balmy Blue or the Sweet Sorbet and Mango Melody.



Do you see the little flowers, aren't they cute??? I cut them from the designer series paper.  There are stamps and dies, but I loved the subtle look the DSP gave.  Did you notice the embossing folder? That is the cane weave 3D embossing folder which will also be released tomorrow!!!

Ok, so which do you like? Night of Navy and Balmy Blue or Sweet Sorbet and Mango Melody?



For the inside, I kept it pretty simple. Love the two step stamping!!!



Make sure you watch my video to see how to put this simple card together!



There is an amazing join special during Sale a bration, so if your order is close to $100 reach out to me so I can let you know all about it...it is the BEST deal going!

If you want to make this card, I have all the supplies available in my on-line store!

Take care

Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10