Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Greatest Journey - Creating on the Fly

 Happy Wednesday Feb 8 2023.  I have had a bit of a crazy time at work and wasn't able to predesign a card for my Facebook live tonight, so I just picked my colours, die cut out some stuff and created as we went.  I think it turned out ok!!



I mean, how can you go wrong with that gorgeous designer series paper.  And the best part it is free while supplies last during Sale-a-bration!!!

The Greatest Journey bundle is amazing for those that love the outdoors and is also perfect for those masculine cards that alot of us struggle with.  Oh, to go camping and sleep under the stars!!! Soon, spring/summer will be here!

The inside was kept pretty simple


Join me on You Tube to watch my video!


If you would like to make this card, the supplies are provided below! 


See you next week


Jen



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10