Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Adorable Owls Stamping with Jen Fun Fold

 Happy Wednesday.  Can you believe it is Feb 1 already...where is the time going? Ok, so you need to tell me which colour you like the best the Calypso Coral/Pale Papaya or the Granny Apple Green?





I can't choose!!  I have listed all the supplies I used for the pale papaya card below.  For the green one, it is basically the same except I used granny apple green blends and cardstock and I used the 2022-2024 in color matte decorative dots..

The inside is really simple!


All the supplies to make this card are listed below.  But hurry, the Adorable Owls and the Dandy Designs DSP are only until Feb 28 or while supplies last.

If you want to make this card, all the supplies are provided below. If you want to see how to make this card, watch my video on You Tube!



Take care

Jen


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10