Wednesday, August 16, 2023

All About Autumn - Fun Fold

 Is it too early for Autumn? Yes it is...I LOVE the Autumn but I am not ready for the summer to end.  I cannot believe September is just a few weeks away.


So our instahop theme this month was Fall.  So I made this card for our instahop.



It opens up just like this




I then decided that I loved it so much, that I had to try different DSPs from the All About Autumn DSP pack (available Sept 6)



And here is the one I did in my weekly Facebook Live



Which do you prefer?  Want to know how I did the colour on the embossed layer? Check out my video where I show you two ways to do it!




Don't forget to register for my Holiday Crafternoon virtual event and my in person or virtual Joy of Christmas event!!!

Happy stamping
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10