Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Gorgeous Gardens and Autumn Leaves - Beautiful Autumn Card

 Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of August and the kids are back to school next week? Where did the summer go?  The leaves are starting to turn and there has been a chill in the air a few days this week.  It makes my heart sad that summer is over.  Don't get me wrong, I love the autumn but not what comes after it :).

So I gave in and made this very pretty card.  I simply took my blending brushes and an autumn pallet of colours and went to town making a background.  I cut it out using the Gorgeous Gardens dies and then did some card surgery on it to cut it in half, making enough for two cards!


I finished it off with some ribbon and a simple stamped inside and voila a beautiful, easy autumn card!

If you want to make this card, most of the supplies are available now, but a few will become available on September 6th....

If you want to make this card, make sure you watch my video for some tips and tricks



Hope you enjoy your last weekend of summer holidays.  

Stamp with you in September

Jen

Product List
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
[131173]
$8.50
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10