Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Bee My Valentine Fun Fold

 The catalogue goes live tomorrow and I will finally be able to share it with you!!!  I have had so much fun playing with the Bee My Valentine suite.  The bees are so adorable and the designer series paper (DSP) just makes my heart happy.  I saw this fun fold from Selene Kempton, and I had to do it.





Here is the same card, but with a different pattern of the DSP


soooooo cute! And the best part is, you can order these products starting tomorrow!!!!  Make sure you watch by video to see the measurements and the supplies I used.


I am offering a class featuring the Bee My Valentine suite.  Registration closes Jan 13, 2024.  Find out more here https://forms.gle/ZwBX9sJpBb7JRezdA


Thanks for watching ! Have an amazing day!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10