Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper

 I have just loved playing with this designer series paper that is FREE with a $60 order.  This card is so easy to make and I think it is pretty elegant.  The flowers are cut from the designer series paper and if you don't have markers, you could just leave it monochrome or use a sponge or dauber.  So easy.  Which color do you prefer?



Want to learn how to get this paper for free!!! It is simple, place a $60 order with me before tax and shipping and you can choose this paper as your Sale a Bration item for free!!!!!  It is GORGEOUS!

Make sure you watch my video and leave me a comment to let me know which colour combo you prefer!



Have a great night

Jen

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10