Sunday, January 5, 2020


Happy New Year!!!! I had fun playing with the Timeless Tulip bundle in the 2020 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue.  I combined elements from the Parisian Beauty Bundle to make this very pretty card that could be used as a sympathy card, wedding card, anniversary card or even a birthday card.  What do you think?

For the video below, I switched the sentiments out used the "Always and Forever" from the Forever Blossoms stamp set.  I kept the inside very simple.

The dimensions to complete this project are as follows


  • 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 pool party cardstock, scored at 4 1/4
  • 4 X 5 1/4 whisper white for the inside
  • 4 1/8 X 5 3/8 basic black
  • 4 X 5 1/4 DSP from Parisian Blossoms DSP, embossed with scripty 3D embossing folder
  • 3 1/4 X 4 3/4 basic black
  • 3 X 4 1/2 whisper white
  • scrap petal pink, soft sea foam, basic black and whisper white
I've attached my FB Live video that can be found on my YouTube channel



For a complete list of supplies see below.  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10