Sunday, January 26, 2020

Stamping with Jen Little Ladybug




Happy Sunday! I can't believe it is the end of the week and end of the day already.  Time flies! Today I played with the host exclusive stamp set "Little Ladybug" and let me tell you I am in love.  It is sooooo cute and as of Feb 4 there are corresponding dies....So, this stamp set is only available to hosts and only if the party sales meets $375 Cdn (before taxes and shipping). But check it out...oooohhhhh the possibilities!!!


So the sentiment "Spread your wings and FLY" hit home with me.  What a great encouragement card for someone just starting out on a new path in life, like a new job, new career, new adventure.  It is kind of cute that the lady bug images show one with wings closed, one getting ready to fly and one in full flight.  So building on that, I designed this card.




This card would also make a great valentines day card!!



Make sure you check out my You Tube video here.







Product List
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
[119850]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10