Sunday, January 19, 2020

Stamping with Jen - Special Someone Valentines Day Card

Happy Sunday! Yesterday was the perfect day for crafting.  The roads were a mess as we received more snow in one day than we have so far this winter.  Not as bad as the east coast, but enough to make me even happier to be in my craft room stamping!

I thought I would share with you a simple Valentines Day card that is so simple to make.  It is using the Special Someone stamp set from Stampin Up! 2020 Mini Catalogue.  Many people kind of brush past this set in the catalogue, but when I saw it I LOVED it!!

 Special Someone
And the best news, as of Feb. 4 2020 there will be a matching die set for this adorable stamp set. Check out the video below and you can get a sneak peak of them!!!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the card....I think it is cute enough for a child as well as an adult :).


I just love the critters...I think they are so darn cute.  I missed a little on the squirrel for the two step stamping as it is very difficult on camera to line up without being able to look directly down on your project.  But without a camera in the way, it is sooooo easy with the photopolymer stamps to line the images up.   The racoon was stamped with crumb cake and the squirrel with smokey slate.  The hearts are punched with the punch pack from the 2020 Mini Catalogue.
Here is a close up of the racoon, look at those eyes....sooooooooo cute :).  I kept the inside simple and stamped the mouse with grey granite.


Here is the same card, except in blues and using the sentiments from Peaceful moments for a birthday card. I used blueberry bushel, seaside spray and call me clover on this one and the squirrel is in cajun craze.

Also in the video, I showed the same stamp set being used for a get well card.


This one I used the Stone 3D embossing folder, stitched so sweetly dies, pretty peacock and merry merlot and the coming soon Special Day Dies!!

Please watch my You tube video below to see how to makes these cards.  If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my You tube channel and like and share this post.

Supplies for the valentines day card are found below.  If you want to know what other supplies were used for the other two cards, just reach out to me!!

Measurements for the valentines day card are as follows:

  • Whisper white 8 1/2 by 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
  • Basic Black  4 1/8 X 5 3/8
  • Real red 4 X 5 1/4, run through with the coastal weave embossing folder
  • scrap whisper white and basic black for hearts
Here is a link to my You Tube video

Here is a complete list of supplies for this card.






Product List
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
[126949]

2 comments:

  1. I had to write the directions for ALL three cards! They just made me feel so HAPPY! I still can't stop smiling about these cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria, I am so happy you enjoyed them!!! Thank you! You made my week :)

      Delete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10