Monday, October 12, 2020

Snow Wonder Meets Curvy Dies - Stamping with Jen

 Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  I have enjoyed some extra time in my craft room playing with the new Quite Curvy Bundle and Curvy Christmas...and I am having fun!!!!! The Quite Curvy bundle and Curvy Christmas are available now to demonstrators and will be available early November for customers (yet another perk of being a Stampin'Up!® Demonstrator!!!  I made this really quick and easy card.


I just love that snowman!! Perfect for colouring with our blends!



To make this card I just cut out some of the gorgeous designer series paper (DSP) the Snowflake Splendor DSP (and yes it is on sale until October 31!!!!!) using the curved die from the new Curvy Dies.  Adhered them overlapping each other to a piece of Whisper White cardstock, which I then glued to a Night of Navy layer and to the card base.  I cut out the sentiment and the snowman (stamped in Memento and coloured with blends) using the Snow Time dies and popped them up with some dimensionals.  I finished with some of the Snowflake splendour ribbon and a bow.


If you live in Canada, you can buy all these supplies (except the Curvy Dies, which you can get in November) from my online store.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians out there!!!


Happy stamping

Jen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10