Friday, April 2, 2021

Last Chance to Get Your Game On

 I finally inked up this set and I am having so much fun with it.  I am using a bunch of products from the Last Chance sale.  These are items that are retiring and not be carried over to the new Annual catalogue.  While I am very sad to see some of them go, you should see the new Annual catalogue ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

What do you think of this card?


I always struggle with masculine cards.  Think this one works!!!!  The items used in the card that are going away are the Game On stamp set, the Peony Garden DSP, the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder and the Stitched Nested Labels (I am soooooo sad they are going away :().  I stamped off (inked up the stamp with Basic Gray ink and stamped first on scrap paper then on the DSP) the chess board randomly on the DSP and stamped two sets of the chess pieces, one on the die cut and one on scrap paper.  I cut out the three front pieces from the scrap using scissors and popped them up with dimensionals.  Here is a close up

Last Chance

For a complete list of supplies, see below.  I made this card in my video this week at the end if you want any tips and tricks to see it.


Make sure you check out the Last Chance sale.  It is while supplies last and we always sell out of stuff!! Don't wait!!

If you like this card please leave a comment or if you are watching the video on You Tube please subscribe!

Happy Easter and Happy Stamping Jen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10